Austin Scissor Lift Rental
When projects and daily assignments call for working at elevated heights, a scissor lift is an excellent way to get the job done. Companies choose to use scissor lifts to accomplish these tasks because they offer safety measures that ladders and other apparatuses for reaching elevated areas do not.
A scissor lift machine is an extremely useful piece of equipment, but even the smallest lifts can be very expensive to purchase. Scissor lift rental is a great alternative to purchasing one outright. It allows you to get the benefits of having the machine for your operating needs without the hefty expense that comes with ownership.
In Austin, Jon’s Rental serves as a go-to supplier for scissor lift rentals. We have lifts that are perfect for helping both businesses and homeowners complete projects that call for added height. Whether you need to clear your gutters or stock an inventory of items, we have SkyTrak and genie lifts to provide you with the support you can count on.
The Benefits of Renting a Scissor Lift
In addition to being a great way to save on the purchase of a scissor lift, there are several other key benefits to renting a scissor lift for your work projects:
- Scissor lifts come at varying heights to accommodate tasks that range from home projects to construction work and commercial use, so you can choose a lift that meets your specific needs.
- Scissor lifts offer more room to work at elevated heights.
- Scissor lifts offer more stability than traditional ladders, making them safer for use when working up high.
- You can choose from gas-powered or electric-powered lifts to suit both indoor and outdoor projects and meet a variety of work needs.
When you rent a scissor lift, you can count on having the support you need to work up high with confidence. You also have the benefit of customer care support from your rental company if you have any issues with how the lift functions or if maintenance is needed.
What Projects Are Scissor Lifts Suitable For?
Depending on the height of your lift, you can rely on support when you do the following types of work:
- Warehousing (stocking, storing, or retrieving items from high places)
- Home and commercial painting projects
- Indoor and outdoor construction projects
- Home maintenance (clearing gutters, tree trimming, reaching windows and other highly placed structures)
- Property management (cleaning and performing maintenance such as window and roofing repairs)
Rent Your Scissor Lift From Us Today
When you need to have extra height for a project, using one of our scissor lifts can help you get the job done. Not only do we have the latest models available for our customers, but we also offer competitive rental prices and unmatched customer support.
When you work with Jon’s Rental, you have the support of a company with over 25 years of experience in supplying affordable equipment and tool rentals to residents and businesses right here in Austin. Stop by and see us or contact us by phone at (512) 331-1212 and speak to one of our customer care representatives about scissor lift models and pricing.